Saturday, December 1, 2012

Introductions


                                                 Dedications 
First of all this blog is for the ancestors because without them I would not be here. This is for all those people who continue to support me and have given me constant love and inspiration to become the mind I envision for myself. These people are the ones who have given out of selflessness because greatness that was not realized.
Faustina Boateng
Akosoa Adjei
Baba Kofi Adjei
Ebony Barley (Ms. Ebony)
Mwalimu Baruti
Yah Baruti
Nana Hannibal
Yaa Asantewa
Nana Araminta
Che Guevara
Na'im Akbar


“I would like to especially dedicate to my young brothers and sisters growing up on the continent and the Diaspora. I would like to supply you tools of knowledge about great leaders who contributed to the creation of things you see. Remember anything that you do always think about how this is going to help my people.” - Kwabena Hannibal Sabastian Mensah


Greetings to all! This is a blog about Great Entrepreneurs and their work! This will feature great minds that created revolutionary products that you would have had no idea. These are the people who were inventors, programmers, engineers, doctors, leaders and more. Many were business tycoons who built their ideas and productivity on philosophies that inspired their current time. Some will be people that you already know and have seen or heard about. I will provide facts and interesting information about how one could start their own millionaire mindset journey and accomplish great things easily. I will provide eBooks and places to look for books that will help you with the tools to accomplish what you want. I will provide explanation to things that you would like explanations to. If there is no knowledge in my dome (brain) I will find suitable resources and research on where you can attain the information. Every week will feature a great entrepreneur and resources on how to attain their knowledge. This is information that I am currently using and learning. This is a blog that will feature a video and written version. Let me explain. I write the blog first and then follow up with a video version of the written blog for those people who would like to listen instead of reading. It is much convenient for those with a busy schedule or don't want to read so there. It will be filled with exciting things and spontaneity. Please join me on this journey and welcome to the Diary of a millionaire mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment